If you are a member of the Fire Service Instructors of Oklahoma and know of someone that meets the following criteria, and would like to nominate him or her for the Ray Davidson 'Instructor of the Year' award, please turn in your nomination in writing.
1. Must be an active member in fire education
2. Must have made a major contribution in the current year of nomination.
3. Must have exemplified the Ray Davidson ideas.
4. Must be nominated by a member of FSIO.
5. Nominations must be received by the Awards Committee prior to September 15th.
Only one award presented annually. The recipient of the award is not eligible to receive the award again. All recipients of the Ray Davidson Instructor of the Year Award may be nominated for the ISFSI Instructor of the Year Award to be presented at FDIC.
If you have a nomination, please mail to:
Fire Service Instructors of Oklahoma
ATTN: AWARDS COMMITTEE
PO Box 453
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74076
Or if you prefer, you can use the online submission form by clicking here: Online Nomination